1. Registered with the State Government of Tamil Nadu under the Societies Act 27 of 1975. Registration number – 62/1987
2. Registered under Foreign Contributions Regulation Act (F.C.R.A.) with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for receiving donations from the overseas.
3. Obtained 12AA certificate to avail 100% tax exemptions from the Department of Income Tax – Government of India.
4. Obtained 80-G certificate from the Department of Income Tax – Government of India to collect charity donations.
5. Obtained Permanent Account Number(PAN) Card from the Department of Income Tax – Government of India.
6. Obtained DARPAN Unique ID Number from the National Institute for Transforming India(NITI Aayog) – (Formerly maintained by the Planning Commission of India) – Government of India. Darpan ID: TN/2017/0168554
Detailed reports can be found on the following websites:
1. Income Tax Department – India
2. Ministry of Home Affairs – India
3. Registration Department of Tamil Nadu
4. Darpan – Governmental Directory of NGOs
The Documents can also be obtained upon request via mail; email@example.com