- Water provision for rural areas
- Humanitarian services to the families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Contribution of small animals under the Rural Dairy Project
- Unorganized Girls and Women Sector
- Project Arivoli – A joint initiative of SHAPE and the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Rehabilitation for the physically challenged
- Home for Orphans
SHAPE ngo extends help to families living with HIV/AIDS/Leprosy so that they get their basic needs fulfilled. This includes infrastructure such as Health care, community-based care systems; social support networks; income-generating activities, and rehabilitation of children.