- Water provision for rural areas
- Humanitarian services to the families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Contribution of small animals under the Rural Dairy Project
- Unorganized Girls and Women Sector
- Project Arivoli – A joint initiative of SHAPE and the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Rehabilitation for the physically challenged
- Home for Orphans
5. Project Arivoli – A joint initiative of SHAPE and the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
A joint venture on the Promotion of mass literacy in the Tiruvannamalai district was organized by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu and SHAPE during the late 90s. This project was launched to increase the low literacy rate in the whole of the Tiruvannamalai district. The above picture was taken during one of the rallies conducted throughout the project run. As a result of the awareness created through this initiative, the percentage of literacy rate is increasing to a much higher level.