- Water provision for rural areas
- Humanitarian services to the families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Contribution of small animals under the Rural Dairy Project
- Unorganized Girls and Women Sector
- Project Arivoli – A joint initiative of SHAPE and the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Rehabilitation for the physically challenged
- Home for Orphans
7. Home for Orphans
SHAPE started a Care home for Children back in 2013. This initiative was funded by Enfant Soleil de l’homme and helped 10 children initially. The beneficiaries were orphaned, semi-orphaned, born to PLHAs, or from impoverished backgrounds. Apart from food, accommodation, and care, the children were trained in various aspects such as sports, yoga, arts, etc. Soon their relatives were found and the children now have their own homes around the district of Tiruvannamalai and are under SHAPE’s scholarship programme.