SHAPE has been working to aid development for underprivileged groups in India since 1987. Visit the ‘our work‘ section of our website to read more about our projects, and why our work is so important.
If you’d like to help us in our work, you can use these pages and the links below to donate to our projects. Any donation is welcome – we can’t do this work alone.
If you are a resident in India and you donate to SHAPE, your generosity will be rewarded with an Income Tax deduction benefit, under the ’80 G Rule’. SHAPE has been working for the welfare of many communities in Tamil Nadu since 1987, but our work cannot be accomplished alone.
If you choose to donate, every penny you spend on our projects will be spent on improving the welfare of our communities. Head over to GuideStarIndia to read about our expenditure and financial policy in detail. Once you have made a donation, you’ll receive a receipt and an Appreciation letter. Please contact us via mail or WhatsApp with any queries. Please visit this page to read more about our policies, terms and conditions.
If you’d prefer to make a more targeted donation, read on to find out how to help our specific project areas:
To help women, we:
1. Identify underprivileged women and provide free training in income generation to help achieve financial independence.
2. Offer professional counselling to advise them in challenging areas of their lives.
3. Offer practical support measures to aid in the creation of female entrepreneurs.
To help children, we:
1. Rescue and aid child laborers. Provide life value lessons to them.
2. Provide alternate income to their caretakers to compensate for the child’s lost income.
3. Provide free education, healthcare, and counselling to underprivileged children and scholarships to the terminally diseased.
Our community and environmental projects are mostly supported by developmental agencies. We constantly work to innovate and evolve these projects.
However, the individuals we support through our women and child projects rely much more heavily on individual donations. We urge you to focus your support towards these projects to witness direct and immediate results.
Donating is easy using our QR code below! Just follow two easy steps:
- Open your UPI App.
- Enter the phone number 9488541447 (or) the UPI ID q46084319@ybl (or)
- Scan the QR code
Direct Bank Transfers
You can also donate in your own currency via a direct bank transfer using the details below!
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank, Vengikkal Branch, Tiruvannamalai.|
|Name of the account holder||Society for Harmony – Aid and Prosperous Economy (SHAPE)|
|Account number (For DBT/ NEFT/ RTGS/ ECS)||520101075479555|
|Address of the account holder||711A, 5th Street, Min Nagar, Tiruvannamalai 606604 India.|
Your contributions don’t just have to be financial! You can also donate your used electronics and other items to underprivileged children. Give your items a second home with someone who can find a new use for them.
If you want to ship something to us, contact us to discuss covering the shipping costs.
Don’t have anything to donate right now? Visit our volunteer pages to find other ways to contribute to our cause!